This emollient cream with Calendula extract is suitable for all skin types and is especially suitable for dry and sensitive skin. It helps especially in the treatment of mild skin irritations due to cold air or sudden changes in temperature.
The natural healing cream with Calendula extract treats skin problems like inflammation or infection. At the same time, it is particularly therapeutic for acne, soothes inflamed skin, and cares for sensitive skin. Active ingredient: Calendula extract in Helichrysum oil.
Its name has Latin roots and comes from the word "calens", which means the first day of each month, as the Romans claimed that is when it blooms. Its flowers are yellow or bright orange and turn their head towards the sun following its course, which is why calendula is sometimes called the "summer bride". It symbolizes the brilliance of victory while in tradition it was considered a plant with magical properties, which allows people to see the fairies and women to see their partner.
The main advantages of calendula on the skin are:
- Hydration: calendula can improve the overall appearance of the skin as it enhances its hydration and stability.
- Wound healing: calendula can accelerate wound healing. Thanks to the high content of vitamin A, it protects the skin and repairs damaged tissues. Its dense composition also covers and protects the wound accelerating its healing.
- Treatment for acne: the Calendula is ideal for treating acne. Regulates excess sebum thanks to its content of fatty acids. Creates a lipoid barrier that helps maintain skin hydration.
- Treatment for skin problems: calendula is used to treat eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Irritation reduction: calendula is suitable for rashes thanks to its healing and anti-inflammatory action.
Its flowers have been shown to have powerful healing properties. In addition, they contain saponins that act as an anti-inflammatory. Calendula is considered ideal for any external bleeding, wounds, bruises, or sprains, for minor burns and scalding, eczema, skin irritations while giving elasticity to the skin (stretch marks, wrinkles). In addition, the pectins present in its leaves make it moisturizing. Useful in the treatment of varicose veins. It is beneficial for slow-healing wounds and for skin and varicose ulcers. It also works against sphincter and bee stings as well as moles and acne.
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) CERA (WAX)*, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER WATER*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS LECITHIN*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL/FOENICULUM VULGARE FRUIT OIL*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL*, GERANIOL**, FARNESOL**. * From organic agriculture. **Natural components of pure essential oils.
We always proudly