Skin will feel invigorated with valuable properties flavonoids and carotenoids.
Calendula extract is derived from the plant Calendula officinalis in our own facilities in Crete. Calendula is found in the Mediterranean region and has beautiful orange flowers. Calendula flowers are extracted in organic virgin olive oil.
ELAEON Calendula has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties that make it a powerful ingredient for healing wounds. It is rich in flavonoids and carotenoids, substances that are beneficial to sensitive skin.
It is also used in aromatherapy as a diluting agent for essential oils (5–10 drops of essential oil /50ml of Calendula extract).
The main benefits of using ELAEON Calendula on the skin are:
ELAEON Calendula Oil Nutrients:
- Hydration: Calendula oil enhances hydration and improves the overall appearance of the skin.
- Protection from the harmful rays of the sun: Calendula oil has mild protective properties against the dangerous UV rays of the sun.
- Wound healing: Calendula oil can speed up wound healing. Thanks to the high content of vitamin A, it protects the skin and repairs damaged tissues. Its dense composition also covers and protects the wound and accelerates its healing.
- Acne Treatment: Calendula oil is ideal for treating acne. It regulates excess sebum thanks to its fatty acid content and creates a barrier of sebaceous membrane that helps maintain skin hydration.
- Treatment for skin problems: Calendula oil is used to treat eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Reduction of irritations: Calendula oil is suitable for rashes thanks to its healing and anti-inflammatory action. You can apply a few drops of ĒLAEON Calendula in your cream or use it as an oil for your whole face. It can also be used topically on areas that show more sensitivity and dryness.
CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL* * From organic agriculture.
We always proudly