One of the most popular healing oils with a wide range of properties, from skin repair to aiding mental health issues.
The characteristic yellow flowers of the herb are placed in glass jars with olive oil, tightly closed, and left in direct sunlight for forty days.
Used in aromatherapy as a diluting agent for essential oils (5–10 drops of essential oil / 50ml of Hypericum oil).
Health benefits include:
- Relieving pain caused by arthritis, rheumatism, and muscle injuries
- Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties for treating bruises, muscle aches, joint pains, burns, and varicose veins
- Aiding in post-operative surgery pain
- Working well with massage oils to relax muscles
- Fighting germs and possessing antibacterial properties
- Relieving menstrual cramps, nausea, breast tenderness, low moods, and anxiety
PHOTOSENSITIVITY: Hypericum oil can increase sensitivity to the sun. Always apply sunscreen when exposed to sunlight.
HYPERICUM PERFORATUM*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*
We always proudly