Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce chaffing and chapping. It reduces redness caused by dry skin and can also reduce the effects of eczema and rosacea.
ELAEON Jojoba oil can be used for many different skin conditions. It has anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce chaffing and chapping. It reduces redness caused by dry skin and can also reduce the effects of eczema and rosacea. It is also ideal for mature skin thanks to its levels of Vitamin E.
ELAEON Jojoba has a "biomimetic action", which means that it acts and functions like the sebum that already exists in our skin.
The oil works equally as well on hair and skin. You can use it together with your conditioner when washing your hair or just add a few drops to the ends of your hair and massage in. It is also used in aromatherapy as a diluting agent for essential oils (15–25 drops of essential oil / 100ml of Jojoba oil).
- ELAEON Jojoba Oil Nutrients:
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E has active antioxidants and helps the skin to regenerate. It eliminates cellulite and inflammation whilst aiding in the healing of wounds.
- Fatty acids: ELAEON Jojoba contains a wide range of fatty acids such as oleic, linoleic and arachidonic. These fatty acids are components of the skin's own lipids and regulate sebum hypersecretion.
The main benefits of using ELAEON Jojoba on the skin are:
- Moisturising: ELAEON Jojoba can improve the overall appearance of the skin and hair as it helps to retains moisture.
- Anti-aging: Thanks to its antioxidant ingredients, it improves the elasticity of the skin and smoothes wrinkles.
- Antiseptic action: It contains oleic acid which has been proven to be effective against bacteria and skin infections.
- Acne: Does not clog pores and helps reduce excessive sebum production whilst nourishing and protecting the skin from irritation.
- Wound healing: Accelerates the healing of wounds and burns thanks to the vitamin E it contains.
- Cellulite: Its antioxidant action removes toxins that cause cellulite.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*. * From organic agriculture.
We always proudly